#Navbar1 { margin: 0; padding: 0; display: none; visibility: hidden; }

AidahBurne

Monday, February 19, 2007


Perjuangan.
Mestinya jangan di pandang sia-sia.
Biar diri siapakah engkau,
Jadi teka-teki yang memberi erti,
Kesal secebis.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Somehow, i despise holidays like this.
One might say that im in a holiday every single day, since school's over.
However, when it's public holiday, when your mother's at home, you expect something to happen right?

Like going out together as a family.
Cause usually, i'll go out with my friends.
But, i really like going out with my family. I like family outings.
It's cool, whether it's with my cousins, aunts and uncles or just simply mum, dad and siblings.

However, due to CNY, most of the places are closed right.
Therefore, our destinations is somehow limited.
Anyway, today, it was truly spontaneous.

I was lying in bed reading when suddenly
my mum announced, 'Kakak, siap. Sekejap lagi abah balik kita nk keluar tau.'
'Where to?'
'Ntah, keluar jer.'

Okay, so i got dressed. Then my dad says, we're going marine parade, east coast park.
'In the rain? Sane ada aper, ahh?'
So i found out, that my dad's cousins are having a picnic there. So we went there, in the rain.
Damn, so tempted to swim in the beach. I like swimming in the rain. It's oh-so-cool.
But, i didn't of course.

After that, went to downtown east, bought Satay and McCafe. Savour my whip cream. Oh, delicious.
If anyone were to ever ask me, 'would you eat without worrying?'
My answer would definitely be a resounding; 'yeah. fast food fast die, might as well eat everything i want'
Okayy, that's not true. I would say yes. I would, the dying not included.

Well, i hope tomorrow, it won't rain.
Then i would have a wider scope of choice as to what i can waste my time at.

I really can't wait for Wednesday. Damn, my dad says i can't swim at the beach. Only when there's adult supervision.
Apparently he doesn't trust the currents. But, we're going to sabo someone right? We're getting wet! I shall resort to sitting not so quietly and main air laut.

Oh, Da Vinci Code is damn great. Book is better but still, it's a good show. I love Dan Brown.
And i love Ron Howard for making it alive!
I love Silas. Those who agree with me, tag me! He has such a strong character, okay not in the sense of word but his past is ever so tragic. Imagine you father hating you because you're born an albino. Perhaps killing his father is justified?

I've watched; Son of the Mask, Supercross, Da Vinci Code, X-Men; The Last Stand, Tentang Bulan, Cicakman all in one week. In the space of a month this includes; The Departed, Yours mine and ours, dorm, Harry Potter (don't ask which, all i presume) and many more hindustan.

What a life. Movie marathoner is blogging right now.

Oh, i have 369 post. 370 including this. I am trying to reach a certain number. Perhaps i'll blog everyday? And bore everyone to madness.

:::::::::::::::::::::

HADIAUSN

i made a move at 10:18 PM

template by seven ten design