#Navbar1 { margin: 0; padding: 0; display: none; visibility: hidden; }

AidahBurne

Thursday, August 30, 2007


Rules and Regulations;

1. Each player of this game starts of by giving 10 weird things about themselves.
2. People who gets tagged, needs to write in their blog of their own weird things as well as state the rules clearly.
3. At the end of the game, list 5 people to be tagged


10 weird things about Aidah;


1. I like my wardrobe messy and if anyone attempts to reorganize them, I take great pleasure in messing it up.
2. I get hungry at the most inconvenient time, middle of the night/wee hours of the morning.
3. I love the rain but I detest the aftermath of the rain.
4. Once I dip my fries into Mc Flurry and curry sauce. It tastes like… urhh…
5. I count the number of blue cars or cars with Singapore plate number every time I visit Malaysia.
6. I walked around ilaw chamber barefooted during OP practice.
7. I love the smell of petrol, marker, glue, paint and thinner.
8. I get high on markers when I was stress with amaths last year.
9. Once, I draw my family blood genetic diagram when I was bored.
10. I change the colour of the ‘roti kirai’ to green, blue and red.

Baidura! Insyirah! Aidah! Shamini! And whoever else who wants to do this.



::::::::::::::



It's over. =)!

This is so damn cool.



i've been cheated of my feelings!

not a single essay question about input and output came out.

and to think i was so kelam kabut trying to remember resolution, refresh rate, dot pitch. bleah!



better yet;

"what is the function of a whiteboard?"

i've never heard of a whiteboard unless you meant the board teachers write on.

i blisfully left out that question.



and! i love question 8! fill in the blanks with the help of the helping words below. yes, helping words. i read the instructions twice just to make sure.



left sports hall at 11.10 i think with sham. waited for dian until 11.45

ohh stadium was such a nice chill out place. peaceful, quiet and it rains. ;)



ohh, demons are waiting to be killed.

See ya, around.


i made a move at 2:22 PM

template by seven ten design